Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gallery show is online



Post note: Thanks to anyone who made it to the show, what a fun night, perfect weather, great turnout, sold a few things, met some of you readers, saw old friends...exhausting, but wonderful. Showing with Lisa Kaser was a treat, everyone agreed our work meshed oddly and magically.

I posted posted all the pieces currently in the Guardino Gallery show in Portland. isit the Flickr site to see the pieces, sizes, prices. Guardino Gallery is located at 2939 NE Alberta, Portland, OR 503-281-9048.

If you can't make it to the opening, or are out of the state, you can still purchase any piece through the gallery by calling them directly. You can purchase a piece now even before the opening.

And if you are making it to the Thursday, September 30th opening, I will be there from 6-9pm along with the Dirt Farmer and hope to meet some of you.

5 comments:

sherri said...

You'll have a great show! What a fabulous collection of art. I am always impressed with your talent. Thanks for sharing the show with those of us who won't be able to attend!

Ruth Armitage said...

Good luck at your show Katherine! I went to the Flickr site & drooled over all the fabulous paintings :) My favorite is the rabbit! I hope you sell out tonight... notice at least one that already said sold :) Congratulations on a fabulous body of work.

Sunflower said...

Your paintings look wonderful! Congratulations and I hope the show goes really well for you! I just ordered your new book yesterday; I am so excited! Mike and I will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary next Monday so your book is a present to each other! I know we will love it; can't wait!
Debbie

Susan said...

Stunning work as usual - the one, Suddenly Everything Turned Blue, just knocked my socks off. Have a great show.

Apifera Farm said...

Thanks, everyone. It was success and a wonderful night. Very fun to see it all on the walls. Debbie, thanks for buying my book, I think you'll enjoy it, let me know.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~