Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, October 31, 2013

Cheer in the mail



I'm aware it's Halloween. I also realize that it is still 4 weeks from Thanksgiving. Which means Christmas and the holiday season is not here yet. But I must encourage you all to go look at the new art cards–18 designs in all.

If I didn't have to make a living, I'd buy all of these for myself and send them out randomly to people hand picked in the White Pages. Not only is it thrilling to get a real card in the mail, but from a total stranger–wouldn't that be something?

"Hello, you don't know me, and we might not even like one another, but we are land walkers in this life so I am just sharing this card and a greeting to say I empathize with how difficult a day can be on this realm- and it is my intention that this simple colorful card bring you cheer. Love, Apifera"

You could adopt this same idea, buy cards and send them to strangers. Or at least to the ones you love or those that need cheer–Apifera style.