Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My latest interview now online



I was really pleased to be asked to do an interview with Joanna Marple. Besides the fact that that makes her Miss Marple, she does a very good job on her blog sharing inspiring things about writing and books. She has written YA and children's and has a very interesting background in humanitarian work.

Sometimes when I reread these interviews months or years later, I think, I guess I know more than I sometimes I give myself credit for!. Sometimes it makes me think how far I've come in my artistic evolution in the past 20 years since I became a full time artist. But I encourage you to check out Joanna's blog as there is a wealth of resources for writers too-something I will surely go back to as I work on my current book idea [which I hope to share a teeny bit in the near future].

Thank you, Joanna! You made look downright knowledgeable!

1 comment:

Lisa Hofmann said...

Wonderful interview! Reading your words and seeing your art AND the farm always turns me back to my own heart, dreams and wishes. That is such a gift and I cannot thank you enough for YOUR resiliency and commitment to following your bliss.

I can't wait to show my girl and have her read your words about her dragon. She is at that age where she is both amazing confident and then shaky tender about herself. I love having role models like you to share with her.

EEK! Still planning on April?! I have to start researching air fares :) xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~