Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Itty bitty love story


I have been feverishly working on a little love story, an itty bitty love story of huge proportions in my heart. I hope to have it complete this coming month ad we shall see where it goes after that. For those of you that follow along, you will recognize the lead character, and you will understand why it is a love story, and perhaps you will even understand the mission I am on to complete it. Stay tuned





4 comments:

Janine said...

I was browsing through your Etsy Store the other day, I want to buy some cards (can't buy anything from anyone right now). I wondered why I didn't see any featuring Itty Bitty. It is good to see this story, good for you!

susansorrellhill said...

These images so far are gorgeous, Katherine! ♡

Katherine Dunn said...

thanks for stopping in!

Lisa Hofmann said...

Ohhhhhh (clutching my heart) ... can't wait! A love story, yes!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~