Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. All images ar©Katherine Dunn.





Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sweet Cat Dreams





Oh, I'm quite enamored by these. The cat fabric is my design, and I matched it with a vintage pink Humpty Dumpty pattern, filled it with lavender, and added little pig tails with bells. These happy little sachet pillows are for the nursery, or the whimsical person who likes cat dreamers on the bed.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

the whimsical person who likes cat dreamers on the bed

That would be me! These are so lovely. And unlike my monster felines, these don't snore.

Red Fish Circle said...

love, love, love....

Debbie said...

I really like all that you are doing with fabric and pillows. Did you have your fabric printed at Spoonflower? That is a fantastic place.
Sweet Dreams Kitty,
Debbie

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~