Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, July 01, 2010

Changes and consolidations: please read!

If you've followed along for awhile, you might have noticed I'm like a tree- I grow branches at will, and let the leaves blossom when they need too. Such is the story of my many websites and blogs.

But my tree needed major pruning, and I have consolidated the Donkey Dreams and the Store blogs into this main blog. I just couldn't keep up, or not in a way I felt good about. Now all Pino news, apron news, animal news, art news, items for sale, births, deaths and Dirt Farmer photos will be on this blog. I can hear you sighing..or at least I feel better.

As you can see, I've added a little overview on the right hand sidebar. As my books develop, hopefully I can do one of those fancy sites with tabs and floating donkeys someday.

In a nutshell:

-If you were a Donkey Dream blog reader, all of those posts are consolidated into this blog now, and I hope you'll Follow this blog too.

- Since I took the Apifera-a-Day store down, I will now post items periodically on this blog for sale. High end paintings are still available on my main art site, as are prints. Pillows, dolls, raggedy items will NOT be posted, except in a once or twice sale each year. Sales will be noted on this blog.

- Check the side bars of this blog for incidental single items for sale with a Buy Button.

- All lavender items will be sold at Local Harvest, where we've been selling for awhile now. Wholesale/large orders still can email me directly.

- Pino's Apron Gallery is an entity of it's own, and it has it's own link. It is totally revamped, and looks very sweet, I think. Please visit his aprons and buy one, the money helps senior creatures. It will tell you how to send aprons if you care to.