Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. All images ar©Katherine Dunn.





Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More rides with Boone



I posted pictures from another ride to the cemetery with Boone . It's turning into a special place for me, one of the places within a short distance I can be alone with Boone, quiet, just a horse chewing, or a twig breaking. Perhaps on some visits we aren't alone, but so far, I feel welcome there.

4 comments:

Ima Weed said...

Old cemeteries are marvelous places. It's wonderful to see nature providing the flowers.

Ima Weed said...

Old cemeteries are marvelous places. It's wonderful to see nature providing the flowers.

maccandace said...

Is that a sunflare or a special effect you did or...another presence, perhaps?

Apifera Farm said...

Yes, Ima, it all is a cycle....Mac- I'm looking at this project as an ongoing exploration, more like little abstract paintings. I manipulate with after effects - sometimes. All in order to capture the essence of that moment, that's my only goal.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~