Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Tuesday, August 26, 2014

There is no app for living



I am having a real adventure with Boone. But for now I am in the thick of living it, in the real. I will share it with you when I am rested. This is, as I said below, my New Year's week- the week of great expectations and gratitude. That is why I am only talking in short paragraphs, or in horse, or piglet. More soon.

I hope you are also outside, taking in Nature and Earth and relishing it. There is no app for it.

4 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Love this new painting. Enjoy your adventure. xox

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

~ * * mm, ----- .
that is donkey for Happy to run free and breath deep.
Don't know pig; but sure would like to aquire it

Katherine Dunn said...

Pig is definately more challenging - for me- of a language to learn!

Ellen Bateman Bulterman said...

This is such a beautiful painting. It's full of exploration and discovery and peace. I love this!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~