Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Monday, April 25, 2016

Apifera special public service announcement



Time is flying. The Misfits are packing, or I'm packing for most of them. We will heading out the second week of May. The store will be put on hiatus the first week of May so we can pack and carry on. Once in Maine after the long five day journey, I will need some time to get the store back up and everyone settled.

So, if you are planning to shop for art, cards, prints or sachets, best to do it this week!

During the journey East, I will be sharing our trip on Instagram.

It's getting pretty real! But still time to shop or support the Misfit fund too. I appreciate how the extra help so far! Since I am the sole bread winner for the next few months, my art sales are very important. It is always a bit uncomfortable as a freelancer to close up shop for even a week, but I'm trusting in the Gods this time. I need to give full attention to the journey and the care of my cargo-and to just enjoy America as we drive across her mountains and plains.