Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Tuesday, September 03, 2019

$50 art? Help us pay off the barn addition!

OK. If you follow my art you know I rarely do sales but my goal is to sell this first batch of 100+ sketches/doodles at the very low rate of $50 each-my goal is to pay off the remaining $15,000 barn addition [I had raised $4000 early in spring]. I know, that's a lot of $50's.

Over 100 items and more coming - visit now

I did not do a major fundraiser for the addition because there were so many other financial needs for the animals, and I felt it was too much for me to raise both. So I took out a loan, not pleasant or ideal, but had to be done. My goal is to pay this off ASAP due to the interest rate.

There si something for everyone-hula hooping pigs, chubby ponies in snowsuits, tulips and puppies...and more. I actually love doodles and raw sketches, and in a frame, as my mother used to say, "anything looks better" [Thanks, Mom].

Visit the sale >