Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Monday, September 23, 2019

Arlo expands

I took Arlo, Opie and Captain Sparkle to visit residents at Cove's Edge last Friday. I figured since Sparkle lives with Arlo, I'd bring him along and test the waters. Captain Sparkle did just fine, in that I tied him in the shay area and he was well behaved. I brought him over to meet people and he was a bit mouthy so that is something to work on, but he wasn't horrible and all in all he did just fine. He got a bit any. I will need to do 30 minute sit downs with him in the coming months.

Arlo did great, and this was his first real outing. He really likes it! He stands front and center like a super model, and then shared himself with everyone. He also met his first beard.