Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The muse is back

"Red Boots, Yellow Mittens" on watercolor paper

I am entering my time. Art time. More time in the studio because spurts in the studio might bring nice things, but one needs strung out time in the studio to let things develop further. So I was pleased with the last day and a half of studio time, back listening to music, the bunny at my feet...I post art here but more rapidly on Instagram as I finish things, then they go on the shop. So if you follow here to see art, you might want to follow Instagram. If you ever see anything you are interested in here or on IG, reach out to me and I'll share price and details.

"Woman with Holes" on paper
"Last Apples and Chestnuts" on paper
"Pam's World"