Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Wednesday, October 09, 2019

The old shop is closed, the new one is the place to go

I officially closed the Etsy shop. All my books, art, prints and other goodies are now for sale at the NEW SHOP. There is so much to browse through so if you have any questions, just let me know.

I also offer a payment plant for the original paintings. I need to add that option to the original painting section, but if that is of interest just let me know. I require payment in 3 monthly installments, no interest is charged. If you decide you can't finish payments for some reason, there is no refund but money can be applied to other items for up to a year.

Lots going on her creatively, so stay tuned. There will be a photo book of over 60 pages coming in time for holiday giving, and the first of the year the new White Dog memoir will be open to pre-sales. I also am offering the Goose & Llama tribute book at the shop too since so many people were asking for it again.

A portion of net sales from the shop goes to Apifera at the end of my accounting year. When you buy at the shop, your purchase IS NOT tax deductible. When you make a donation to Apifera Farm Inc, no matter where, it is fully tax deductible.