Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Monday, November 24, 2008

Faces I love




I went for a walk today in this incredible late fall weather. Walking up the long drive, I still get enjoyment upon first seeing the white specks on the upper hill. Closing in, I let out a 'bleet', and the white specks grow to faces I love.

Simple moments of pure enjoyment. Relishment. Internal gratification. Those faces bring that each time.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Such sweet gentle creatures.

Balou said...

Who couldn't love those faces? I think they have the same feelings for the photographer. They are wonderful.

farmlady said...

We learn from them how to be better people. Each is an angel and we need to return their love, their trust and the gifts they teach.

Friederike! and Sandra said...

oh my look at them, how sweet they are. I love the chocolate head :)

Sam Jam Boom! said...

AW!!! those faces are just so sweet

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~