Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. All images ar©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm in love with a pillow

I recieved more of my fabric designs back from Spoonflower and they are wonderful. If I can be more explicit....I am now in love with a pillow. Martyn will understand, after all, he knows all about my various love affairs in the barnyard.

I designed one pillow that's sleeping , and another pillow that's wide awake and greets the other pillow in the morning. You will just have to click the link to see it. I think it will make you smile. If it doesn't, you're just a big grump.

The reason I sound nuts is I spent the last week creating the new image archive on my main illustration site and revamping the site . Art directors can now search through 500 images for their re-use needs. It was fun revisiting so many pieces of art...but...I am drained. Computer drained. Dead head. Me no think no more. Is there wine yet?

As I type I am listening to 'Blood on the Tracks'...and singing....really loud. Don't forget to enter the raffle .

7 comments:

Cary said...

I love your beautiful pillows and I especially LOVE Sweet Juliette. I'm adding her to my Christmas List.

Sunflower said...

Katherine, you are so funny. Giggled while reading this post. You really inspire me. What a life you lead.....your wonderful farm. How bless you are. I am grateful that you are there to inspire all of us.

Debbie

Elizabeth said...

Lovely pillows! I have joined Spoonflower but haven't sent in any designs to print yet - I can't decide! I have too many ideas.
I found you via Farm Girl Fare. I love to find illustrators! You have a very inspiring original blog.

deedledumpling said...

These are incredibly sweet. Go have a glass of wine, lie on your settle and put a bunny over your eyes!!
Wonderful!

jean benabou said...

What a nice pillow! Really nice design.

Friederike! and Sandra said...

you made me smile and your pillows made my smile even wider, to be more concrete, smiling from one ear to the other :)

Red Fish Circle said...

I love your pillows too!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~