Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Thursday, July 23, 2009

Morning with Pino

I have thought long and hard how much I should put my beloved little donkey in the glare of the media. But my hope is that, if we use these mediums wisely, we can grow our Donkey Dreams, and share with more people. This is just a tiny glimpse of Pino....I hope to make some documentaries of him interacting and sharing with people in need. But for now, this will give his followers a very teeny, tiny, glimpse of him. It really does not do him justice...but it also helps to get my head wheels churning.

If you like this movie, you can donate $1 to Donkey Dreams at http://www.donkey-dreams.blogspot.com and then you can pass it on to as many people as you'd like.Or just enjoy it for what's worth.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

...a star is born..

Tai said...

Two thumbs up! And Academy Awards for direction and best actor! (And Best Supporting Goats.)

Apifera Farm said...

Well, my 30 minute movies with music are more fun..but alas, I was afraid I'd be sued if I put them online. I have big plans with mini movies on donkey hug therapy...later.

Suzen said...

This is too hilarious. I loved the braying and running out of breath and then starting again. And of course, Pino, descendant of Italian donkini's with a Minnesota accent. Pino-pay-per-view, what a concept! He's like a cash cow 'cept a little donkey! Cuteness. Love it! Suzen

Claire said...

LOVED it! Must see if my donkeys like to have me sing to them! Oh so sweet...what a darling video!

Apifera Farm said...

Thanks all. I have so many fun videos from our last 4 years here. So glad I have them all for when we're old and worn out...wait a minute were old and worn out...I have fun music videos too, but fear copyright issues, so am afraid to post...

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~