Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. All images ar©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, January 07, 2010

Muddy Madness Day 4


Life is hard, so having the proper role model is important to a little fellow. Today's lesson in the "Huck's School for Little Me" - proper tail movement.

I went to vet today with Huck to get his shots. The vet took my vitals too and said things were subsiding somewhat, evening out. She recommends I ingest higher doses of sugar, combined with concentrated times with equines, smelling their necks to bring me closer to functioning Muddy love levels.

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Awww, the adoring look on Muddy's face! Huck seems to be relishing his big-brotherhood, too.

Lovely photos, Katherine.

artistickitty said...

Precious...both Handsome Huck and Muddy pup. Oh..and I totally get the horse neck sniffing thingy! me too. ♥

farmlady said...

That first picture is a keeper. It's just wonderful.
I don't have horses, but that neck sniffing works well with goats too...,Brings down the blood pressure and puts everything into perspective. Try the puppy's neck too. It's tricky, with all the wiggling, but well worth it.
"Mud" may change your life like it never has before.

Mare said...

i love that photo...pure adoration!

Apifera Farm said...

You can see him saying, "Wow, you're my hero."

maccandace said...

Oh, that first photo is too precious. That needs to go in his baby book for sure! And on the wall...and your wallet...and...

giftsofthejourney said...

That picture looking up at big brother is one the best puppy pictures I've ever seen. Absolutely too darling for words.

The Accessory Lady said...

So adorable. Great photos! :-)

michelle said...

this is so cute!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~