Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. All images ar©Katherine Dunn.





Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Mud on the hill


Muddy continues to grow, examine, and enjoy....just like his handler. He loves dead Queen Anne's Lace and is amused that I had them all strategically located throughout Huck Hill...just for him. Ah, yes, anything for you, my young fellow. He went on his first outing today, to the feed store, and while Huck patiently waited in the car, Muddy learned that squeeky wood floors would not kill him.

And as we returned down the hill, the fog that had covered the clearcut all morning began to lift, allowing us to stand for a moment and encourage it on.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

So much personality in that sweet little tail!

farmlady said...

This is a perfect post right down to the end... of the tail.., I mean tale.

Zan Asha said...

Katherine! He is adorable! I know you will have many fun adventures with him. I love the foggy landscape shot--just breathtaking. Haha, and what a cute puppy's tail :)

Carolina Girl said...

What a beautiful dog. He looks so sweet. i just want to give him a big ol' hug.

maccandace said...

Wow, he looks bigger already from his last pictures. "They grow up so fast." I love the puppy tail, too.

Paula S In New Mexico said...

What a handsome boy he is !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~