Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ocean come to me



We live one hour plus from the ocean. And I rarely get there. It is hard to leave the elders in heat, I have to change water buckets through out the day, but I do hope to get to her shores soon. I always find going to the ocean is liking going to a mother–it kind of sets you straight, soothes worn edges, and sets you back to where you are meant to be with a refreshed perspective.

Ocean, come to me in this painting, and soon I hope to come to you.

{Currently available at Adamson Gallery in Sacramento.8 x 10" acrylic on newsprint, framed behind plexi, $600 plus shipping}