Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Saturday, November 12, 2016

Time to pre-order- the printing contract has been signed!

Please visit the Itty Bitty book page and pre-order the new book. I have signed the printing contract and we have a due date for the book's birth on January 13, which happens to be my mother's birthday and I take it she is watching over this project.

I expect to get your books out to you the first week of February [sooner if books arrive as scheduled]. Perfect for Valentines day love sharing.

Thank you to everyone who helped the initial Kickstarter. Because the Kickstarter failed to fund, I have the Itty book page set up for pre-orders and extra support if you care to give that at this time. I have secured 75% or the original Kick amount, enough to at least pay off the printer and not go into debt. So pre-orders really help an indie author...thank you.

Please share the book with your friends too [link below]! I also have some exciting news which I'll report here soon-in a nutshell, we are creating a Cat Healing Cottage where I will take in elderly/special needs cats.

Share this link with friends:
http://apiferafarm.blogspot.com/2016/09/a-new-book.html