Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Ollie, the resident goofball


This guy brings me such joy. Ollie is truly the goofiest fellow in the barnyard, and full of love. I have not had him out on a therapy visit yet. He does great here at the farm. I need to have a second set of hands to do that. So I'm working on finding people that are good fits to help me. All in good time. I don't seem to be in a rush anymore. I think I get to choose my speed. I feel like I rushed a lot in the past years, sometimes out of necessity, or because my work was more deadline driven, and I am entering this new slowed down version of myself. It's nice.

So, Ollie, don't worry-we will find ways to share you more on the road of love.