Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Sunday, February 03, 2019

Walk with The Teapot

The Teapot and I have similar taste in hair styles
I took The Teapot out for some halter work and then we walked down to the cove. She has the training from years ago, she just needs some consistent ground work, lots of walks. She always starts out like a spitfire, sometimes rearing-don't worry, she is so stout and out of shape she is harmless- but she always wises up out as we walk on. I made her do round pen work today, sans the round pen, we simply worked in the sand drive of a nearby property. She is so fun to watch trot. I don't want to overdue it right away. She just needs time, and walks. Every walk I tell her,

"We'll get there."

To the cove we go