Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Tuesday, September 28, 2021

UPDATE! "Walter" book is stuck at the border

UPDATE! The Walter book was suppose to arrive Friday. It was shipped on time  from my Canadian printer [I have used them for all my books] but is sitting at the US side of the border and has a customs hold on the container [so not necessarily an issue with my books, but with the entire shipment container. 

There are many on all sides trying to get me answers on an arrival date. Frustrating to say the least but in time it will be here. Thank you to all pre buyers for your patience!

This has never happened and I suspect part of the trouble is shippers all over the country are having staffing issues.