Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. All images ar©Katherine Dunn.





Monday, June 08, 2009

Package says it all



This arrived yesterday, another wonderful vintage apron, and complete with the sweetest little donkey drawings! Oh, so fun....Thank you and big donkey brays to Black Feather Farm. Check out her fun blog full farm and animal adventures.

Don't know why the donkey's getting aprons?. Visit this post.

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

How SWEET that package is with it's drawings of donkeys!! I didn't dare draw a donkey on mine!!LOL My hubby mails near the place he works and the mail clerk is soOOOoo prim and proper, he would probably faint if I did!!! + I didn't want to get my hubby in trouble but alas I did anyway!!! I put % down below instead of after my addressee and he said, "I hope it gets there" He said the city and state always goes last and then made some kind of line on the envelope! LOL phew! I HOPE my lil squares get there Katherine! LOL My word verification is neoroc(could it be for neurotic)

Zan Asha said...

Love it and I love Tracey of Black Feather Farm. Haha, I agree--don't know which is better, the aprons or the packages they arrive in :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~