Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Monday, June 21, 2010

Life entwined


The beautiful poppies that are thriving on Rosie's grave, nourished by her body, and I like to think, her soul, are spellbinding. A young lab runs by, to break that spell, but so beautiful himself. I wouldn't normally choose to put red next to brown, so once again life has taken the control from me, and given me the gift of a seeing, and being an observer of this chance two seconds.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Lovely, Katherine! The poppies are beautiful, and Muddy is such a handsome young man.

Sharon said...

i so love poppies...they don't do well here...too hot...100 today...too hot...i'm melting, i'm melting....oooooooooh

Olivia said...

The ability to enjoy the moment is somewhat of a lost art. Glad to see you sharing that.

maccandace said...

Bittersweet.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~