Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Message from The Puppet

The Puppet asked me to somehow get this on through to all of you:

Dear Peoples,

I am very sad today because I can not pull names out of my hat.i have been told I must postpone it until Sunday because The Wind took all the electrical currents out of the sky wires.You people live so complicated.I was born a sick and know how to live quietly. I don't like to let my peoples down. I erpologize tooth for any typos here but I'm typing in the dark. I ate a whole bunch of candy since haloreenie got postponed too.

Yours fondly, with a disappointed heart,
Pino The Puppet