Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Thursday, November 03, 2011

Art sale



I've pulled together some older work, some not so old, some little, some big and added sale prices to them.

This is a slide show all 30+ pieces. If you see a piece you want, email me, I will then email you an invoice and you can pay online or by check. If a piece has sold, I don't go back in the slide show and note it as sold, so it's first come, first serve. Don't waddle or dawdle, too long if there is one you really want. I can tell you "Blue Donkey" and Queen Bee" are sold.

1 comment:

Delisa said...

Hi Katherine! I hope you are having a wonderful autumn afternoon. Such beautiful artwork! I also loved the story in yesterday post. I so hope you find a publisher for your new memoir. I would enjoy reading it and would so treasure such a book. Your writing and artwork always touches my heart. Delisa :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~