Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Thursday, February 02, 2012

That nose



The nose of Itty Bitty never ceases to capture me, or maybe I should say enrapture me. The result of gazing on it for even seconds makes me want to try to capture it in a painting, but I haven't tried, at lest not yet. Why try to do it justice with colors from a tube when I can just gaze on the real thing and reach over and touch it.

2 comments:

J'ai deux amours (Lisa Morales) said...

Oh my, I saw this and was transported back to my wonderful tricolor angora,Lucky. She used to follow me like a puppy.She was so pretty that someone took her away in their car 35 years ago, and I miss her still.

Lis said...

I'm still enthralled with Huck's eyes and now you seduce me with a nose?

Sigh ... makes me miss my kitty girl and that soft spot between her ears that was perfect for smooching.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~