Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pino's NEW Fan Page!



Pino and I have evolved over the years. He is my muse, no doubt, but he is teacher [to me and many] and healer to broken hearts and torn wings. He is the walking version of The Puppet.

He is so much more than just the host to an annual Pie Party, and I wanted his online presence to make sure the world shared in all of Pino, not just his Pie Day.

So his old Fan Page on Facebook will end, but his NEW Page will begin. And it will still share Pino's Pie Day every year, but it will be full of his ponderings and spirit in many other ways.

I hope you will join him there. It will be a respite from the often too cynical cyber world.