Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Saturday, May 17, 2014

Joy of new overhauls and splendor in the grass



Come along with me, as I wear my new overhauls-yes, the day is even more special because my new Pella bibs arrived. Now I look just like my vet. It's fun trading clothes advice with the vet while she and I were both leaning over little Pino surgically removing his sarcoid. Seriously, I love these bibs because they zip up the front–and no, I am not getting paid to say that–this is and will remain an ad free blog...because let's face i, who has times for making money when you live with old Misfits? Can you her the goats laughing?

So, sip some tea, and now let's get on with it–feedings, some feet trims, planting the squash, fixing a fence or two–but all along we'll stop and take in the splendor in the grass.









5 comments:

NancyGeneArmstrong said...

It seems everyone was enjoying the lovely green lush grass this fine day. Your happiness has spread over the farm -as it should be when something is your heart and soul. Wonderful photographs

Terra said...

The simple pleasure of your new overalls makes me smile with you. The sheep look happy resting. I visited your Etsy shop and wow, you have nice art work for sale and the cards are calling to me :)

Candace said...

It does look very splendiferous there!

Katherine Dunn said...

Thanks for visiting again, Nancy! Terra, thanks for stopping in , and for looking at the art too.

Katherine Dunn said...

Candace- that is a splendiferous way to say it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~