Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, June 04, 2015

When llama meets one eyed alien



Lady Birdie met the Old One Eyed Pug II last night.

What's this? she asks.

Is someone there? says the pug.

I'm up here, says the llama.

Can't you read? My tag indicates I am blind, says the pug.

Well, I was blinded by the light shining off your one eyeball, forgive me, she says.

It's okay, the pug responds, you sound very tall.

I'm tall like a short giraffe, she says.

Wow, says the pug. I think I saw those on Wild Safari when I had two eyes.

Birdie reached through the fence to sniff him. And that was the end of the discussion. She then walked over to the magical double dutch door created to transport people to a different level of donkey understanding on Pino Pie Day, where she stood posing in her I'm darn cute I can't help it pose.