Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Magical Mobile is getting wings!

I've been busy thanking everyone in the past 24 hours. We reached our Kickstarter goal yesterday, and I am relieved! And thankful. Now the fun really begins. Although there is still 24 hours to support with a pledge if you are interested.

We have a lot of work to do! But I think we are all going to have fun watching this project be birthed, evolve, and see how it expands. I have big plans, and an open heart. Anyone who pledged at a reward level will se those rewards sometime in late October.

I am setting the deadline to have the Magical Misfit {Healing} Book Mobile completed for a June 19th, 2016 launch. We will have a celebration here at Apifera and everyone is invited. There will be Misfits to meet, and the Mobile will be open for people to sit and read to a Misfit.

Stay tuned as details emerge.

For now, I'm kind of relaxing for a day, at least mentally. But I have much to do, including writing that new book!