Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Announcing! New shop!

I have a new online shop and am not only selling my art, prints, books and dolls, but I'm venturing into some product like pillows and papers and house items. Who doesn't love pillows. I am having fun with this and it will allow me to create some new whimsical style work...and maybe work on some private commissions too.

I like the cleanest of the shop. Etsy was just getting too....Etsy for me. I will leave the Etsy shop up for now until I can get an official announcement out. But I won't be adding anything to Etsy, so be sure to bookmark the new site if you are interested.

For newcomers, I always reimburse any severe overages in shipping after you purchase. It is often hard to have the right shipping when people are ordering multiple items and some have to be shipped in different boxes-so I do it this way to protect myself from severely undercharging. It has never been a problem, but just a head's up if you are new to my shop.