Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Monday, January 17, 2011

"She's back..."


Big Tony ponders my return...

"They have returned. The number of days that have passed do not matter, I do not live by the calendar as they do. I assume they will be back to sleeping in my bed again, so today I have squished myself into Itty Bitty Etta's basket, to prepare myself for tonight's sleeping arrangement. I am fond of them, especially the strong handed one with stubble on his face. He and I share a love for fire side rocking, good fish and warm blankets."

5 comments:

Zap said...

Big Tony Rocks!!!! He is also quite wise....

Emma said...

Thanks for letting us know, Big Tony. :) It's nice of you to share your bed with them.

Delisa said...

Hi Katherine:
Hope you and your husband had a nice time on your trip. Welcome back and enjoy your day!
Delisa :)

maccandace said...

Big Tony is very wise and very cute.

annamaria said...

nice that you are back- hope it was lovely,and refreshing-

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~