Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Thursday, January 23, 2014

Help give this book wings!!



I have launched a Kickstarter project for the new book, "Donkey Dreams" {A Love Story of Pie & Farm}. I'm thrilled, excited, and terrified.

I appreciate so many of you who have pre ordered the last book, supported the Misfits in donations, urged me on with gifts and kind notes- really, really. I am blessed to live this life and feel it is my gift to share it all through art and story. It helps me to share stories and art, and if it makes someone happy, or consoles them, than that is icing on my pie.

Kickstarter projects take an enormous amount of work and blood, sweat and guts-so I am asking for your help, good vibes, cookies-anything you can think of. We have to raise a lot of money this time around. I know we can do this. Remember, I get no money-and you aren't charged-if I don't make the entire goal.

Help me give wings to this book.



2 comments:

salmonpoetry said...

I can't wait for this book! The Misfits was beyond beautiful, a true work of art and heart, to be slowly savored, and returned to time and time again. There are so many who need to hear the message of this new work, and so much pie to be savored! Get those pigs kissing and barnyard dancing so we can have the book in time for Pino Pie Day! Best wishes for this new project and to all the beloved animals of the Apifera community.

Katherine Dunn said...

WOnderful PR from someone who has been to Pie Day with lovely children in tow! Thank you so much, I appreciate all the help I can get- so does Pino and his pies!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~