Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Monday, February 24, 2014

Pig tested



We are down to 27 days, folks. Please visit the Kickstarter fund page and pre order at any gift level you'd like. I have been working on this book for many years and it is close to my heart-birthing it can be a slow process, and a lonely one [except I do have the donkey for lunch breaks!] but I feel we can make the goal if everyone who follows here, or who has bought Misfits- pledges now. We are only at 40% funded. I have not given up hope, because I look at the lists of people I've promoted the book too, and I just feel they will come through for me and this book.

It's going to take a herd and a flock to reach the goal in time. But the book's underlying message is to never give up on a dream, and to let dreams evolve. So I'm holding onto that sentiment, even though the hill to climb is steep.

Things you can do to help today-

- Share the link http://kck.st/1atG0OW on Facebook and social media

- Do a blog post [feel free to use images from my posts on this blog about the book

- Email 5 friends that love pie, donkeys and farm and share the project

- Email friends that have lost at love and feel like their mate isn't out there-the book might resonate

- If you have pledged, consider adjusting your pledge upward

And finally- thank you to those of you who stepped up early to pledge, and share. I really, really appreciate it.



1 comment:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Good luck reaching the goal. xox

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~