Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Monday, March 24, 2014

We did it like a herd!



Who is more relieved–me, the donkey, or maybe the Dirt Farmer who doesn't have to watch me agonize over a ticking clock anymore? All patrons of the project will get their books or rewards in late June-early July. The book will go to the printer in mid April. I'm so happy and thankful for all the support-really!

In the coming days and weeks, I'll be creating a separate Page for the new book and ways you can buy the book. For now, I'll relish a bit in all the hard work that paid off in success. I am feeling grateful, excited, proud and thankful all over again.

8 comments:

C.M. Mayo said...

Viva!!!!

Katherine Dunn said...

Such relief!

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

neaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(that's supposed to sound a little like a happy donkey)xx

Suzanna said...

Hurray, hurrah!

Jan said...

Happy dance for you! Maybe I will be able to come pick up my book in person next summer. I'd love that.

Katherine Dunn said...

That would be fun, Jan!

blissfulsally said...

Congratulations to the good and cute herd!

pencilfox said...

YAY!
looking forward to reading the book!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~