Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thank you!

All orders
Once I receive your payment, I'll email you with a ship date and a quick 'hello'.

October Book Special 2014
If you ordered more than one book, you may mix titles. For example, if you purchased 6 books, you can let me know you want 1 Misfit and 5 Donkey Dream, etc. I will ship with five days or sooner. Books are signed and hand wrapped Apifera style [be surprised}. All orders included USA shipping. Int'l orders will have to pay more for shipping, which will be invoiced separately.

Book Orders
I strive to ship within 3 days. Books are signed and hand wrapped Apifera style [be surprised}. All orders included USA shipping.

Int'l Book Orders
You will be invoiced for a separate additional charge for international shipping. I only ship Priority.

Donators/Sponsors
You are so wonderful, thank you! If you donated at a reward level, I'll be getting that off to you in a week. Subscribers receive a book after they complete $50 of subscription payments.

Online Workshop people
Once I receive your payment I will email you with pertinent info.



Thank you again for reading, following, caring and shopping!

Katherine/Apifera Farm & The Misfits
katherine@katherinedunn.com