Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Monday, November 19, 2012



I have an art sale going on over at Etsy and I also have more pieced in the regular art section, including this piece which will help our friends at New Moon Goat Farm Rescue. In the past 5 years, Apifera has adopted 12 special needs/elderly goats. I am so grateful to have helped Ellen and New Moon, and happy to call her a friend - or "Northern Mother" as the goats and I refer to her as. Ellen has become adept at bringing in an old goat, and letting me know 'it would fit right into the barnyard of Misfits at Apifera." She works tirelessly, and teaches photography full time so she is a very busy woman.

$200 from the purchase of  this original shown above will go to New Moon. I also have a watercolor drawing in New Moon's upcoming auction which is being held Friday, November 30th, 6-10pm in Arlington, WA [about an hour north of Seattle]. It's going to be really fun if you can attend and everything helps the goats. I donated bundles for the gift bags too, so get on up there. Here is the link where you can buy your ticket [which includes dinner/drink and more] and you can walk away with some fun art, and help a goat.