Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

©K.Dunn. All rights reserved.




Friday, June 27, 2014

All books shipped...now we nap for a day



The Head Troll has a good idea-napping. Which I am about to indulge in on this blustery, misty day. If you pre ordered a copy of "Donkey Dream", or were a Kickstarter supporter, your book will be in your hands soon, if not already. The last batch went out this morning!

Martyn said that distributing this many pre orders this go around will give me a good idea of what it would be like to distribute if I were on the NY Times Best Seller List. he is such an optimist!

I look forward to hearing more of your comments and reviews-so far, it has been really rewarding to hear people's comments. I am really proud of the book–even The Dirt Farmer is pretty touched by it. Lots of ideas to promote it are percolating, along with Misfits.

7 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Can't wait to read it. Bet it was lots of work. Bravo for getting it created, printed, and done! xox

Mimi said...

Katherine, I was so excited to get your new book, Donkey Dream that I read it the very afternoon I got it. I love the story and the art and I am so glad I was a part of bringing it to the world. You are a wonderful story teller and have such an interesting life. Thanks for sharing on your blog also!

Jan said...

I'm excited that I received my copy yesterday! Looking forward to reading it. Lovely book, feels good in the hands and entertains the eyes. Thank you! I appreciate your efforts.

Katherine Dunn said...

It's fun as the comments and emails start coming to me- thanks!

pencilfox said...

and, WHAT??!….your book is NOT on the NY times best seller list??….we've got to do something about that….

xO

Carole Reid said...

I'm eager to get my sticky hands (play dough everywhere with the grandkids) on them! Congrats. Enjoy your nap. xo Carole

Lis said...

Full review still to follow ... but had to tell you we made the "Apple Pie for Dreamers" and it was a HUGE success! Gone in two days and am receiving orders for the next pie!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~