Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Friday, December 23, 2016

Happy Hopes are here for you!!

I decided we all need some hope and happy.

And now when you can subscribe to the newsletter, you will get a weekly "Happy Hopes" brought to you by me and Apifera love.

Each 'Happy Hope' is a emotive piece of art by me, with words meant to inspire, encourage or comfort. Or just make you smile. There will be nothing else on the mailer, just a piece of art. You will have the option to buy them as prints too.

I will send each Happy Hope out on Monday to start your week.

So hop on board-all you have to do is sign up for the newsletter [it's free]! And please share this page with your friends too. This is going to be fun for me too!