Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. All images ar©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, September 16, 2010

THE NEW BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My author's copy of the new book arrived yesterday. What can I say without sounding like an ego maniac - I love it, each page. Here's a little video that the puppets of Apifera helped me make, to inspire you to buy it...remember, it's not a book about puppets, but they insisted on being part of the sales team. Stay tuned for more from Creative Illustration Workshop, like possible Flickr groups, and workshops here at the farm.

5 comments:

Delisa said...

Dear Katherine:
I am so happy for you, congratulations on your new book! (Even though it is not about puppets...shhh). :) I can't wait to read it. It must be a wonderfully exciting time for you!
Delisa

Sharon said...

oh katherine!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so very thrilled for you!!!!! happy happy day....like finally giving birth after 9 months of LABOR! the puppet show is grand as always and i can't wait for my pre-ordered copy to arrive!! many many many congratulations...you should be so very very proud of yourself!

Suzen said...

Whoa! I've had it on pre-order for what seems like months! (Oh wait, it WAS months...) I'm looking forward to it showing up in my mailbox--excited! I will let you know when I get it! Congratulations, Katherine!

Sunflower said...

Katherine,

I am so excited for you!!! I am absolutely definitely going to buy your book! It looks so wonderful. You always inspire me and I know your book will be incredible. Congratulations!!!

Debbie

C.M. Mayo said...

Congratulations!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! The farm and my art/writing keep me hopping, so might not respond immediately. Thank you for understanding. ~Katherine & Apifera ~