Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Monday, April 29, 2013

Thank you from the Misfits {& me}



If you just donated at with a reward of a book:
The Misfits and I thank you for buying the new book, "Misfits of Love" Healing Conversations in the Barnyard. Your book will ship withing a week.

Please note: if you are buying from anywhere besides the USA, I will let you know what additional shipping you will need to pay before getting your book[s]. Thank you!

If you just donated to help the barnyard of Misfits:
While no animal will ever go without care here, donations from readers and followers is so very much appreciated! And even when you give small donations- it is so useful. If you donated at a gift level of either a book or lavender, you can expect it to be shipped within a week.

If you just signed up for a recurring monthly donationIf you are donating with a subscription over 12 months, I will send a book to you also [once your donation hits $50, I send one out to you-if for any reason you don't get one, PLEASE email me and remind my old head to do it!].


And if you bought art or other items, or helped the Pig Sunscreen Fund or Emergency vet needs-thank you!
I will be emailing you once I get the payment and letting you know when I will ship.

INTERNATIONAL donations: I can't send out gift levels unless you pay for int'l shipping-which is usually always at least $25.