Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Friday, October 18, 2019

New 120 page photo book now available!

"Healers & Misfits" is now available in either hard cover or soft cover. It is 120 pages of my photographs in a large 8 x 11" format, beautifully printed, with 220 photographs. This is such a beautiful collection, if I may say so, it just makes me feel so many things for Apifera and this life here. I hope it will bring many of you the same feeling.

When you order, it does take a couple of weeks for me to ship. But if you need a quicker turnaround I can add on extra shipping. Just let me know and i will give you estimates.

Here are some sample spreads.