Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, June 22, 2023

PRE SALES of the Apifera Farm 2024 calendar [100% net to Apifera]

 



The pressure is already on about who is on the cover. I'm getting pleas and bribes from the barnyard. Maybe I'll do a throwback to the Beatles with a white cover. 

Anyway, pre-order your calendar! The price includes USA/CAN s/h. {International orders would be adjusted as needed].
I have included an OPTIONAL tip on the shopping cart button if you want to add a little more support. The intial investment is $2,200 but once 500 copies are sold Apifera will net $5,000. Pre-sales help me offset the printing charges. We need to sell about 120 calendars to break even and then if the remaining quantity is sold we will net about $5,000 for the farm/non profit. 

And course, selling them before the end of the year is essential.

If you want to buy a larger quantity for gift giving, just let me know and I can provide a separate link to buy from. I wanted to keep it simple.