Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Doodles to inside covers



I'm trying to finish up the last piece of art for the the book - the inside cover "end sheets". I love end sheets and even though they add cost to the final book price, I think they are worth it. They are the first thing you see when you open the book. SO I'm simply pondering right now. I am getting close to having all files prepped for printing. Yikes! But so excited.

And like any book, it has taken over my head and life - so I will be relieved to birth it. But in a good way - any labor of love is a relief when it is out in the world and one can then pause, regroup and get on to the many other ideas in the bottomless creative well.

Please consider pre-ordering "Misfits of Love" to help this indie author get this book published. Read more, order and/or donate at a higher level at the Misfit page. And please share with your animal loving friends or anyone grieving a loss.