Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Friday, November 05, 2010

Some non magical stuff



This is a very non magical post, but it must be done.

Don't forget to get your orders in for this year's holiday card- if you like blue, or stars, skies, bunnies, pony-donkeys, you'll be happy. Supplies are limited.

Also, I've added a way to buy autographed copies of my book, "Creative Illustration Workshop" at my site.

I've also added a Flickr group for the book since people wanted to share the things they've been inspired to make. Do not be shy to join the group and post sketches, ideas, sewing, knitting, paintings, collages - Anything inspired after reading the book.

I also am updating the main site continually with new work- including the Art to Help Animals section. So check in there often.

OK, enough non magic for the day!