Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Misfit Mail of Love-help spread it!



I am beyond thrilled with a new line of postcards! The "Misfit Mail of Love" line showcases 12 different designs, with my photography and art combined and is now available for pre-order. I encourage you to order upfront like this if you love what we do here for one simple reason-cash flow–The Misfits and I love cash flow. I set up a pre-order page at GoFund where you can pre-order postcards, or add a donation-it is up to you, no pressure.

I did these because I wanted a simple paper product that could share Misfits and their love. And aren't we all craving for real mail again? A postcard from afar just lightens up an elder's face, or makes your mom or daughter feel remembered. And with the ponderings of Misfits combined with their beautiful faces, well who wouldn't be happy opening up the mailbox. I love postcards, always have. So inexpensive to send some love.

The prices are for USA addresses only and include USA s/h. Int'l orders will be charged additional shipping at time orders are mailed. The postcards will be shipped to you in early February. [Turnaround will be much quicker after this initial print run]. Copyright does not appear on actual printed postcard front. If you prefer to pay in another way, just let me know.

Pre-order now >