Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Saturday, November 23, 2019

His name is Bear

I've been getting pup pics from the breeder every few days. I can't believe how much he changed since the last video-his eyes are now well opened and he is becoming a real pup versus a little worm lump. Amazing.

When I look into this picture, I feel he is looking right into me, like we are already communicating.

I am so very excited.

And we have named him Bear. I feel like that is going to fit his personality, from what I can already see. Time will tell.

I know he is in good hands, and with his litter mates getting strong and ready for the outside world. But it sure is hard to not be attached already, and want him here to be with us. I want to tell him,

Everything is going to be okay.