Apifera Farm - where art, story, animals & woman merge. Home to artist Katherine Dunn

Apifera Farm is a registered 501 [c][3]. #EIN# 82-2236486

All images

©Katherine Dunn.





Thursday, February 11, 2021

Now you can wear Harry, drink from him or carry him around


Trying out a new way, a fun way, to bring some donations into the non profit. I do pretty well with direct appeals and fundraisers [thank you!] but thought I would try out Bonfire that caters to non profits by making quality T's, mugs and totes. They do all the order full fillment and I just make the design. it is different than other product printers becasue they focus on helping non profits. Their service too is exceptional, I've actually been working directly with a REAL person for a couple days. The quality fo the shirts is very good-soft but durable and the ink holds up well in washing.

Anyway, just a fun way to add some whim to your world. Even if we bring in an extra $100 or $200 that is about a week of food. So why not? Go shop.

 Right now I have a Wild About Harry design. I plan to add Pickles and Goose and Mittens...and others as time goes on. It's fun to make the designs too.

Enjoy!